Animals listed on this page are NOT FOR SALE.
They represent our breeding stock and are not available for purchase.
Please visit our available pages listed below for information on who we have for sale.
Regal Jumping Spider Facts
- Regal Jumping Spiders are the largest jumping spider in North America
- Regal jumping spiders create elliptic webs that have two exits on either side.
- Regal jumping spiders are sexually dysmorphic, and it is easy to tell the male and female apart by their appearance.
- They have fine hairs that cover their entire bodies, with jaws of iridescent color.
- Regal Jumping Spiders have a short lifespan. Usually 10 months to a year with slightly longer times if in captivity.
- Jumping Spiders are curious and friendly and will learn to trust their owner.
- Female jumping spiders only need to breed ONCE and will continue to lay eggs several times before passing.
- Egg sacs can containe 200+ eggs each time she lays.
- Raising Jumping Spider babies can be fun and educational
- Baby Jumping Spiders like to play!
Current Instar: 7/8 (Subadult)
Current Instar: 5/6 (Juvenile)
Current Instar: 10 (Adult)
Jasmine's 30 little web puppies all separated into their own container, fed and watered!